Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Ability

It is normal to discover our ability when we in the mid of our career path. For example, I discovered that I could easily mix and match my fashion sense when I started my first job in UiTM, Perak. But, it's getting more excited when I work in private sectors as the dress code is not as limited as the government sector.  Well, I don't find it a problem to wear baju kurung everyday to office. Again, it is not about wearing baju kurung or not, but how do you wear them. And it's been my dream to work back with IPTA =) Anyway, my fashion sense is not that extravagant pun hehe...

The ability that I would like to share here is I realize that since I have become the program coordinator (PC) in my current workplace, I manage to give a solution to a problem or any issues, quickly and my girls (the English lecturers) love to make this statement, " I love to consult with u. U always give us the correct and rationale solution and u did it very fast. How did u do that?" haha...I do not know where this comes from. I guess experience is the best teacher. This morning, at 8 am, when I was still getting ready to work, one of my lecturers called and asked me about a problem that she had regarding the LCD projector in her classroom and how scared she was about the spot check that we are going to have for this whole week. She took about 5 minutes to tell me the whole situation, then while trying to brush my teeth, i just told her, "Dear, can u just change to another classroom, and write on the whiteboard in the class that u are entering now, telling that "please move to another classroom"..write the specific classroom that u are going to move in. That will show u are actually running the class as usual and the spot checkers will go to the classroom  that u have mentioned on the white board." And then she said, "Mummy, that was fast. Why can't I think of that? That's why I called u. Thanx!" haha...when she hung up, then I looked at the mirror and have a thought 'hmmm..yeah..now I know what to answer when people ask, "what is your special ability?"....Does that count? peace.

Some candid photos of me during coordination meeting

With the other program coordinators of other subjects, informal meeting.

with my lecturers

during unit meeting

2 comments:

  1. Rindu Kak Ani!Yana dah jadik PC sekarang?Congrats dearie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ah nina..nampak sgt da lame duk terperuk kat cfs tu kan haha...ntah bile ade rezeki kat tmpt lain ntah

    ReplyDelete