Sunday, June 10, 2012

Thoughtful thinking on a long day

I am on MC today. I must be so tired yesterday or maybe my baby inside just want me to have a 'kit-kat' time..I do need a rest. I am on my 31st week of pregnancy already. I deserve a good rest. My students will understand...InsyaAllah..

I turned on the TV this morning while having my Dumil Mama Milk and fried rice...I chose to watch 'Semanis Kurma'...I'll always prefer a talk show compared to other programs. The topic was about a second marriage. I was so touched with one caller just now. She told the host as well as the panels that now, she is happily married, for a second time with the same person! She explained on how the marriage was on a rock before and how they got back together now, but the most important thing is that I really love her advice;

" If you think your husband or your wife doesn't love you anymore, or your marriage is on the rock, please don't seek for advice from other people, seek it from Allah S.W.T. Sometimes we complete the 5 prayers routine everyday, but we tend to forget Allah S.W.T. We must ask from HIM. InsyaAllah, he will give what we want if we always ask."

On man...I couldn't agree more. Yes. I admit that. We do pray 5 times a day...fasting during Ramadhan. But, is that enough? I admit that sometimes I just perform my prayer without raising up my hand and pray to Allah S.W.T. and ask from him. Why I must be so arrogant? He is my creator...I should and always thankful and talk to him. Limited time is always an excuse. 
Sometimes, we think that we pray everyday, asking from HIM a lot of things, but still He doesn't fulfill our wish. Why? It's very easy. We ask almost everything from him, to have this, to achieve that, but do we fulfill His wish for us to become his best servant? We take a very good care of our prayers but, do we follow all His rules? do we cover our aurat?  do we remember Him and all His passengers by reciting Al-Quran? Well, there are so many things that we need to take care of before wondering why it's not our turn yet to achieve our dreams like other people. We know our weaknesses. Let's improve, people...Subhanallah..

No comments:

Post a Comment