Friday, June 22, 2012

Favorite pictures in Penang

I know it's kinda annoying when u keep pasting a post from other people's blog..hehe...what to do..i need to paste all of the info here so that it is easier for me to refer if there is any inquiries about BF later. Anyway, I would like to share some of my favorite images when my family and I went to Penang on last May. It was my family's first trip (on my side- complete). I really hope we can do this more often. Ok..let's enjoy the photos.

Of course, my most favorite persons in the world, duniawi & ukhrawi, my mom and my dad. They are the coolest mom and dad as well as the best grandparents!

Fahri & his same-aged cousin, Iqram. Oh..they are all grown up kids! Hope u two could get along really well, cuzzies!

Mee Udang! How I wish I could eat this more often! It is yummy!

I like this picture. I can imagine this if I have three boys in a row! Chaos!

How sweet that they are sharing birthday on the same month. The surprise cake was bought by my hubby's friend from Penang. It was a last-minute plan. I have planned this with my sister at first, and voiced it out to my brother and then asked a favour from my hubby to ask his good friend from Penang to buy the cake since they have planned to meet up at Padang Kota Lama. The cake is so yummy! Happy belated birthday to my mom and SIL!

I love these people! Including my sis who was snapping the photo! xoxo

The scenery is lovely, isn't it? This was taken at Feringgi beach. It would be much more beautiful if Fahri could stare and smile or laughing to papa!

My handsome dad with his tobacco pipe. When I look at this picture, I'll always think of an sms that he gave me when he was babysitting Fahri with my mom on last few weeks. I was at work on that particular time and worried on how Fahri was doing. Then, he texted me, sounded as cute as this, "Assllmlkm na. we manage fahri in good hospitality. you don't worry, continue your job. now fahri in good dream with suhana (my SIL). your mum also sleep, and your pa is guarding your house with new aroma, tobacco pipe. ok take care yourself. can you correct my english? the quick brown fox has jump over the lazy dog. he he. =) " Now, tell me..how cute is that? Even though, there are slightly minor grammatical errors (heee), but my dad is such a sweetheart!

A family potrait. Even though it's not the best shot, but this is the picture with the people I love the most. 

Me...at 7-month of pregnancy of second child =)

with my souls


Dad and bro were being so sporting to wear those hats! haha

Ok..this the historical moment of Fahri and my mom. The thing is Fahri is so picky when it comes to people that he would clique to because he is being taken care by my MIL all this while. He is not exposed to lots of friends at his age..His friends are his opah (MIL), atok (FIL), acu (SIL) and cik lang (SIL) most of the times. So, he doesn't really know how to get along with other people except for these 4 persons. I pity him but it's ok. He is still young. I know he will change. Thus, this picture is so meaningful to my mom because it shows that Fahri at last was walking together with my mom, holding hands! haha... This was taken at Bukit Bendera.

That's all for now. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment