Thursday, September 6, 2012

Discipline

You see, after delivering your baby, there are so many things that need to be done and obeyed (if u wanna live happily and healthily). Let me list out the discipline routines during confinement, at least for me:

1) Pantang of makan/minum: this is a must. Even though sometimes, it is really hard for us to resist the mouth-watering food and drinks, but it will benefit us in future. I am trying my best not to eat all the oily, itchy and spicy food right now, at least until the 44th day.

2) Diet: I am not practicing a crash diet of course. I just minimize the portion of each meal that I am consuming, breakfast, lunch and dinner. I have practiced this routine since my first confinement and i managed to reduce my weight. My daily routine will be: breakfast- 2 slices of bread with one glass of milk. Lunch- 3 tbs of rice with 2 glasses of plain water. Usually, i try to skip dinner..my last meal will be at 6.00 pm. If I feel hungry at nights, i'll consume some snacks. Anyway, now I am consuming supplements, which I have been advised not to practice diet during confinement to avoid the less-supply of breast milk. Thus, i m gonna increase my portion of rice during lunch.

3) Pumping session: I need to be more consistent expressing my EBM. I would really love to exclusively feeding my baby this time around. InsyaAllah..semoga ada rezeki. At least, I need to express once in the afternoon, and once in the midnight. Yup, it's gonna be very tiring!

4) Slimming pants: I bought slimming pants from SCALA. So far, I love it. Guess what, I wear it everyday, almost 24 hours! It is good to reduce your baby fat and weight. I have practiced this as well during my first post-pregnancy.

5) Jamu: I consume jamu every morning. I am trying a product from AMWAY. So far, I am using the slimming herbs as well as herbal tea. But, I am so lazy to apply the slimming herbs on my tummy. Every morning, i'll drink it with one tea spoon of honey. I believe it's good for your inner needs.

Ok...I guess...I need to be more discipline after this for the sake of my baby and my body!

No comments:

Post a Comment