Saturday, September 15, 2012

Goodboy mama




Every time I wanna blog about this, I will shed  tears. I am so proud of fahri. Just too happy and proud of him. Just imagine. He haven't raeched 2 yrs old yet, but I would say he is successfully adapting with his new surrounding at my parents' house. He has also shown his 'maturity' by accepting that he is a big brother now, not mama and papa's only sweetheart. He does not show any obvious sign of jealousy towards his brother. In fact, he loves his brother so much (so far hehe). I am so touched when every time I am about getting him ready to sleep ,(usually we're gonna have this pillow fight, chasing around, laughing out loud, biting around until he goes to sleep) and if he hears his brother cries out of sudden, he will stop playing with me and ask me to comfort Naeem. It's like "it's ok mama. U go to adik. I'll be fine. I'll try go to sleep by myself. Don't worry about me" (if he could talk, i guess that's what he will say). Isn't that adorable and sweet like honey? I have never imagined this. Syukran Ya Allah. Most of us have expected that Fahri will have hard times to accept his brother since he is still too young to understand him. But, we were wrong. We have downgraded him. 

I will also cry when I think of how he could accept the fact that now, he has to be far away from his papa, opah, atok and acu (when he has got used to them). It was really hard at first, especially for opah (my MIL)... she cried non-stop on the day fahri left them to follow us to Kuantan. Same goes to Acu  (my 12 years old SIL). Even until now, my husband said that Acu will cry each time she listens to the song 'Ombak Rindu' (she usually sings this song with fahri). Well, the first three days when papa left us at my parents' house (for confinement) were difficult. It was so hard to entertain fahri. Only the helpless me could entertain him. He didn't want my mom, sis or dad. Just imagine. I was just on my 10th day of confinement and I was still not fully recovered but I believe I have to be strong and sacrifice. I was the one who took him to shower, fed him, sleep with him..I was so tired because I need to entertain Naeem as well.Those days, I cried for few times. But, I could not let my MIL taking care of fahri. No. It is simply because I just can't sleep if he is not around (He has never been far away from me). Plus, I want fahri to learn the meaning of brotherhood. And I am very happy to say that now, he manages to help me especially when I ask him  to hand me his bro's pampers or baby wipes, etc. So, this is the sacrifice that Fahri did, even though he doesn't realize or understand about this, yet. But now, Alhamdulillah, there is always a blessing in disguise. Fahri just wanna berkepit with my mom, riding bike / goes shopping with my dad and play with my sis. Sometimes, he doesn't even bother if I am around! They are very close. I do not know how my last day here will be. I know my family especially my mom ( who now sleeps with fahri every night, feed him food, bath him and taking him for a walk on the evening) will be very sad. Fahri has brought happiness to them because he is so cute, funny, and entertaining. I know they gonna miss his voice, laugh, smile, cry and charms. Ya Allah...may all of us be strong. You are amazing, fahri. You make mama proud. Hmm..now my worry is... is it gonna be hard for him to re-bonding again with his opah, later when I complete my confinement days? Let's just wait..

Now Fahri, because u are too good to be true...mama and papa are planning for your birthday  party (but a small one) at the end of the month. We'll try to make u as the happiest kid in the world....hmm..Subhanallah..

No comments:

Post a Comment