Tuesday, September 18, 2012

EBM


This is my EBM stock that I could express for usually one week.  I started my EBM stock on the second week of confinement, but it was not that consistent. And still, i couldn't find the standard time/ hour that I should express my EBM. However, usually I will start express at 2 pm every day. But, this morning I managed to get 5 ounces at as early as 7 am! I hope I will be more consistent after this. Oh yeah, I have another stock, stored in my neighbour's freezer because last week, my house was having this black-out hours. Luckily, I did not forget about my EBM stock, and asked my mom to keep it in my neighbour's freezer. If not, basi la semua stock tu...I hope I will always have the rezeki to bf Naeem until he reaches 2 years old... InsyaAllah...Oh yeah..this is my 40th day of confinement...Yippeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment