Monday, November 18, 2013

4 years: 4 Raya Pictures

Alhamdulillah... November is a special month for me and hubby as we was tied with a special knot on 28.11.2009. Reaching our 4 years as a husband and wife, I would like to dedicate this entry to look back at the progression of our marriage. One word. Alhamdulillah. ( I actually took the idea from a blog which I lost the url ;p)

Raya 2010

I was carrying Fahri at the 32nd week. I was heavy. did not know what to wear during raya. First raya at my hubby's kampung in Taiping, Perak.

Raya 2011

Fahri was 9 months young. I was lighter and know too much on what to wear ;p .

Raya 2012 

Alhamdulillah ... another rezeki. Naeem was one month and Fahri was 2 years old. Do you notice that mr hubby is wearing the same baju Melayu? Yes, puas pujuk. Tetap tak mau beli baru! x berapa penting katanyeee..hmmmm

Raya 2013

Naeem was one year old and Fahri was almost 3! My sons are getting cuter, healthier. My hubby and I are working hard to look the same for every raya...hahaha... Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment