Monday, November 18, 2013

Resolution oh Resolution!

There is nothing wrong with listing resolution when it is already NOVEMBER! haha.. Especially for a person like me! sangat tidak berdisiplin punya olang. I'll always feel down when I feel I did not perform my best as a wife, mother, employee, hambaNya, etc etc. So, this is a wake-up call for me, to be more discipline, pleassseee YANA, pleasssee...stop dreaming!

1. Ok. I want to be a better employee. A better lecturer, particularly. Need to prepare my teaching materials earlier, maybe a week earlier. I have 6 subjects! Yes, thus I need a way earlier preparation. I have done posting questions for assignments and forums. Two more quizzes are in waiting-list! Ya Allah, I am so sorry. Please forgive me. I should be more thankful by pulling all out this time around. I also should wake up earlier so that everything will be more organized and in order. Duhhhhhhh!

2. I need to take supplements. I am running out of battery especially at nights. I easily fall asleep. I should help my MIL at least to wash the dishes, keep the left-over inside the fridge and other simple house chores. Duhhhhh lagi!

3. I need to be more discipline on my eating habit. My meals! My diet. I must say NO to food, sometimes heee. Like recently, I found that I have an unhealthy food consuming. I don't have time to eat breakfast, then I will eat a horse during lunch, then I will eat another portion of rice back home around 7 pm ( How can I resist 'sambal tempoyal / asam pedas / ulam cicah sambal belacan' after all the workloads in office? How? tell me? (Yes, my MIL is staying with me and she is the one who prepares these delicious meals ;) ) Even worse, IF my two power rangers are still in active mode in the middle of the night, I will secretly take another portion of rice! Paling Duhhhhhh! #taksanggupnaktimbangberatbadansekarang

4. Money! I need to control my big lust on spending money! haha. Yesterday, after some calculations, my hubby discovered that (discover lah sangat) I actually could save worth 1k for a month! That amount is after EPF and other commitment deductions. Well, I did expect that but I honestly do not know where my money goes. I really need to have a serious huge saving now. Pleassseee lah yana! I need to say NO to new cloth, new bag, new make-up tools, expensive food, new shoes.. (I know that is hard).

5. I should at least find a way to work out every day. I need exercise. I am not getting younger ;p . And Insya Allah, mext week, I am going to start my swimming class...yeayyy

6. Of course a better Muslimah.

7. A better wife to En Ijam Epul. Kurangkan menjawab. Iyekan aje (haha..iyolah tu).

8. A better mama.

9. A better daughter. I nak call my mom once a week!

10. A better chef! I should steal time to bake, more!

11. House chores. Need to improve lots of skills on this especially during weekends. I want my house to be clean, organized all the time (beautiful to later pun tak pe).

Huhh...maybe I will add more..and I am sure I will have more ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment