Thursday, February 13, 2014

I'll do my very best

Do u know that I am a friendship freak? I will do my best to take care of the friendship with any cliques that I have. I will try my best to make it for any appointments planned by my friends. I am also the one who loves to ask my friends for a meet up. I love all my good friends. I don't want to loose them. That's why it is important to meet once a while. I guess last month till this month, I was the happiest person ever as I managed to meet some of friends that I really miss and dying to be with. I miss to laugh, merepek, joking around, cathing-up life story and etc.

So, the first event I went was to my friend- Aishah's daughters' birthday party in Klang. Surprisingly, I did not expect to meet my ex-colleagues there. I went there with Naeem only as there was a contractor came by to fix our house's floor. I swear... if possible, i will avoid to go anywhere with my kid/kids alone for the time being. It is just not the right time yet. Naeem was so active, all I remembered I was chasing him inside and outside of Aishah's house. Fuhhh


 with my ex-colleagues...
 with fit and aisy

Then, I also managed to catch up with my crazy people, ecah, fit and yaya. We went to karaoke! haha... just for fun. I will never stop laughing when they are around especially with ecah.

 fit and ecah

 myself and ecah..just look at her pose..lol..she claimed herself as wawa zainal
 love my fit
 yaya..one of the best vocals for karaoke so far..haha

I also was very happy because I got to meet this bunch of wonderful ladies as we always plan to meet before. Hana, Dana and Kay. Hana is leaving to NZ, pursuing her PHD. I am so happy yet jealous. I really hope I will have the rezeki as well later as now, I need to give a way to my hubby who just got the rezeki to pursue his master, starting this month.

 we went to Tea Pot, SACC

 Hana with baby Nashwa, dana's daughter
 with pretty hana and cutie nashwa
 dana, nashwa n kay


thanx gurls for the time

I also managed to meet Mun n Fya...yeayy..my fav gurls. We went to Nandos SACC after work. See.. I sacrificed one evening just for these ladies. ala..one day je I came back late and mr hubby was ok at first, but he texted me claiming it's quite late already...haha..I reached home at 9.45 pm..sorry..promise will come home earlier next time.

 with fya.. i dont have the picture with mun in my camera

I also had a lunch date with yaya. We went to tesco extra shah alam. She is a good example of a true friend. She will try her best to make it for any meet up sessions.

 nadia @ yaya

And finally, I had a lunch date with fina and her son, Aidan. It's very nice of her. So far, she came to my workplace for quite a few times and having lunch together.

 fina and aidan

with cutie Aidan

Lots of love

2 comments: