Tuesday, January 28, 2014

3 series resolution

At the age of 30, it is about time for me to have a deeper thought on health issue. Alhamdulillah, so far, I am blessed Allah SWT has granted me with a good health. Alhamdulillah. Maybe that's why I take everything that goes with health care for granted. I do not really watch my food, diet, exercise, skin, inner beauty and on things those are happening inside me. Alhamdulillah..my BP is ok, sugar level is ok. Just that my cholestrol level is at borderline level. I really need to look back at my food intake. 

Hmm.. I don't really eat fruits. I love pastries. cakes. But I don't really like chocolates. I love ice-creams at times. But i really crazy about pastries / anything with cheese. I can spend a lot in a bakery shop. Furthermore, I don't take supplements. I am not used to consuming vitamins. Collagen? Inner shine? Mineral coffee? huh.. i just have heard about them but I do not consume those. Of course I will if I have all the money in the world. My point is all of these were not my priority. I have spent more on pastries, foods, clothes, shoes, shawls. And guess what, I don't apply sunscreen lotion when I go out. And, worse case, I don't apply toner after cleaning my face. I love moisturizer and facial cream, but all I need at this age is a sunscreen before going out and exposing my skin to the Ultra Violet Rays! ;p

What else, yes. I have postponed my pap smear appointment till now? what the? yes.. please.. i am joining you now to become very angry with myself! I am so ignorance about this issue. HPV vaccine? yes... it just passes my mind and when? when? My calcium level? What did I do. I have problems with my teeth. And I suffered a bad ache during my pregnancy. But I didn't take any efforts yet to do something about it. Anlene? helloooo...

So now, being 30, I really it's not too late for me to change everything for my very own sake. I know it is difficult to be highly discipline. And this means I have to sacrifice a lil bit on my spending. It's about time to change. No more too many make up items. Hello to a better skin care. Not too much spending on long nice skirts. Welcome collagen drinks. Less pastries please. And more on fruits and healthy food.

So, I am planning and aiming to complete these a-must-do list for 2014:

1. Pap smear- plan in June 2014
2. HPV Vaccine- plain in May 2015
3. Dentistry check-up- every 3 months

ohhh...Ya Allah..I am so sorry for neglecting my actual role here. I did not appreciate the good health that you have given to me. But please give me a chance to prove that I am so grateful and feel so blessed with the health condition that I own right now. Aminnn

No comments:

Post a Comment