Wednesday, January 1, 2014

how a mom with two toddlers celebrates her new year?

Fire-crackers? Count-down with my hubby and two boys at putrajaya? I-city? Forget it.

So, I told my husband on the night of 31st Dec 2013 "Let's go for a new year count-down, somewhere there are no lots of cars, rempits, no sesak2 one...where huh?".. Hubby answered "Putrajaya would be ok", then I replied " seriously Putrajaya? no sesak?".. he just smiled.

Then around 10.30, Naeem and Fahri, as usual had their 'cat fight', Naeem was throwing his disastifaction as he did not get what he wanted, or didn't get the toys that Fahri was playing..huhh..then..back to the same drama -Naeem and Fahri wanted an attention from us- created a fight- 5 mins later turn to best buddy ever- Then, Naeem couldn't sleep. It's 11.45 pm, so I ended up celebrate new year on our bed, getting Naeem to sleep. That's how. =)

So, on the first day of 2014, we brought the kids to Taman Tasik Shah Alam and supposedly we should be heading to Space U8 after that, but because of the limited time we had, we just managed to go to the park. Obviously, my boys were having so much fun. As long as they are 'outside' of the house, that defines happiness for them. 

I am so happy now as Fahri is growing bigger and wiser, it is easier to just let him play on his own and we just could observe him without being too worry. He is just a little afraid to try something new. I guess he is a nature lover. He asked me to bring him to view the lake from the lakeside. He behaved well. While Naeem, mr adventurous. You can tell once we were letting him explore everything on his own, he will go 'wild'. He doesn't really think twice. He will just do it. Oh my Naeem.

I really hope my hubby and I will always have the time to be the first witness of every single step / development they have.

the adventurous naeem

He is such a brave kid! Indeed I wonder 'does he know what is the feeling of 'scared?'

with Fahri yg tak suka his photo taken

 Naeem was enjoying his bubbles-chasing moment
He doesn't know what is 'tired'

Mr cool Fahri

My macho men


It was starting to rain



Epul and Yana Juniors =)

No comments:

Post a Comment