Monday, January 27, 2014

listing is women kind of thing

Here, I would like to list down on things/ items that I would / need to have / buy:

1. new charger for my handphone
2. new battery for my watch
3. new telekung
4. new skin care
5. new hair care
6. supplements- vitamins
7. Anlene - monthly
8. new pair of shoes
9. new clothes
10. educational toys for my kids
11. storage boxes to keep all the kids' toys/cars
12. new kitchen tools
13. a big mirror at the dining/ living hall
14. cute planted small flowers to have a so-called landscape
15. new set of decorated cushions on our old couch 
16. new set of curtain
17. new and more carpets 
18. new outwears for my boys
19. gift to my hubby
20. gift to my mom n mil in May
21. expenses to go back kuantan more regularly
22. more healthy food
21. new sport shoes
22. send all the fabrics / kain pasang to a tailor
23. gift to my dad
24. dentistry check-up
25. pap smear
26. iqra' set to my boys

hmmm..the question is ...when all of these could be materialized and which should come first? hahhhhaahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment