Friday, January 10, 2014

Langkawi Trip: Day 3- Cable Car and Mahsuri Memorial


On the early morning, my MIL and I went to have breakfast at the cafe while the daddies and boys were still sleeping. After having our meals, I went to the beach alone as my MIL wanted to get ready for the day. Subhanallah... indah sungguh alam ciptaan Allah swt. Allahuakhbar...




Then, we headed to Jalan Telaga Tujuh for our skycab experience! The weather was wonderful but! again.. Naeem has made all of us were having heart attack moment. He went missing for 2 minutes while waiting my hub getting the pass. I was carrying him from the car park to the ticket counter ..then Fahri was exhausting and requested plain water. So I put Naeem down and was expecting he will just walking around my PIL at the back as usual. Then, once Fahri finished his drinking, I realized that Naeem was not with my PIL.. I asked them where's Naeem? where's Naeem? Everybody was so panic and I still could recall that I was loosing my heart beat... my FIL headed to a way where there were so many people and luckily he was no that far away! Ya Allah.. you saved him again! Alhamdulillah... Oh my..I have to be more careful after this..
  The cable car experience was fun even though after the nerve-wrecking moment. The kids were really enjoying their ride.


 with MIL, wearing Edaneeshop 's shawl =)








Then, we went to Crocodile Park. Well, for me, the park is expected. Nothing unusual.





Actually, before our flight at 10.40 pm (which has been delayed to 11.30 pm), we went to Mahsuri memorial but all the pictures are with my hubby. The memorial is a must visit, in my opinion.

Overall, I would like to thank my hubby for taking us, sponsoring us to Langkawi. It was really a stress-relieved trip ;) and this trip also obviously got me closer with my PIL.

Love,
Ilyana

1 comment: