Friday, January 10, 2014

Langkawi Trip: Day 2- Island hopping and fun in the pool!

It's all about water on the second day. My hubby booked the island hopping activity at 9 am. So we woke the boys up earlier. My hub and fil had their breakfast at the hotel's cafe while my mil, kids and myself had our breakfast at a warong nearby the Aquaria ( checkpoint where we waited the person in charge of our island hopping activity ). When that PIC arrived, we konvoi along with other cars to the jetty.

Naeem was busy chasing a cat at the warong
still tak puas hati sbb x dapat squeeze cat!

view from the jetty

my supermen
fahri dah big boy..dah behave
with mil, waiting for our boat
kids..don't u ever expect to have a perfect portrait
in the boat

we arrived at Tasik Dayang Bunting

Second island: Pulau Singa Besar



most of pictures taken by hubby





The third island we went: Pulau Beras Basah

The third island, the kids were having fun especially for Fahri, the beach lover. But the weather was very sunny so I didn't allow my kids to play and swim there. Leceh. Lagi pun panas. It was around 12 pm.




Then, before heading back to the hotel, we stopped by at the seaside to eat laksa, so-called 'Laksa Ikan Sekoq' just because the laksa has extra fish in the plate ;)

It was a good stop if you want to eat something light.

Evening: Splashing time!

Around 5.30 pm, we went to the pool at the hotel. It was so lovely. Fahri was super excited playing with the water while Naeem..I guess, he was quite frightened with water just like the mama..hihi..



While papa, Fahri and Naeem were inside the pool, something had happened that made me feel 'seriau' every time I think about it.
While Fahri was conducting his lil bro inside the pool just like in the pitcha above, suddenly the float was flipping over and all I realized that his entire body was under water, save for a shock of hair that was floating on the surface. He wasn't thrashing his arms at all. Nor was he making any noise. I was so panic and I couldn't believe myself that I didn't know what to do! I screamed, calling out my hubby's name who was just very close to them, but was talking to my PIL at that time. He quickly saved our little Naeem. Alhamdulillah. Luckily it was a kid pool and it was quite shallow. Poor him. huhh.. a lesson for us
my PIL were taking their own sweet time

No comments:

Post a Comment