Monday, April 20, 2015

#confessionsofamom


I want to make confessions as well.. It looks interesting how so many mommies out there revealed their little dirty secrets ;p I wanna blog about this so that I can refer and recall in future on what kind of mama I have been.. And lets count in Spanish ;)

UNO: Action packs

Since I have two boys (3 and 5), mostly I HAVE TO watch all the action cartoons / superhero series like Ultraman, Boboboy,Tom and Jerry, Gumball, Hagemaru, Robocar Poli (some of my boys' fav tv programs). So the bad effect is they got influenced by the acts and trying to be superheroes as well. They fight and 'acting' among themselves AND there were times when I HAVE TO be part of the 'fighting scene'. So I must always be prepared to be given a flying kick (not a flying kiss unfortunately) by them. And it is really painful at times. So my confession is: I did sometimes... defended myself by pushing off my hands and sometimes it accidentally hurt my kids... I mean.. I really need to defend myself!

DOS: Musical Theatre

My boys also enjoy singing and dancing. Even for the theme song of Ultraman. When I was too bored watching their fav tv series... I will just join them singing and dancing, like nobody else's business. Especially when we are watching High-Five. I love to tease them.. so I will full-heartedly dancing and singing.. and watching them dropping a jaw looking at their crazy mama who is singing and dancing extravagantly ...is my satisfaction..hihi

TRES: pinch

I really love their butts and armpits. I love to bite and pinch these two parts of their body. And it really annoyed them sometimes.

CUATRO: me-time

To love them more is trying to be apart from them. When I feel too stressed looking after them (which I rarely feel), I will take a one day off from my office without telling anyone, going to a shopping mall and come back with a lot more of love coz I've been missing them terribly. Usually this occurs once a year.

CINCO: confused

My boys.. just like other brotherhoods, they love to quarrel. Usually the adik loves to play whatever stuffs that the abang is playing.. And the abang does not like it.. I am trying my best to instill the morale of 'sharing is caring' inside them but I've read an article where the acceptance of being tolerance among toddlers is different by age.. So, that's their nature by now. Sometimes, I guess I wrongly scolded the innocent.

SEIS: my kind of meals

When you have kids and if you cook, you really need to put your kids' fav meals as number one for menu to cook. Being a lazy mom at times, I will just cook the ones that are favored by my kids. For example, Fahri loves my homemade Nasi Lemak so much.. seeing him eating that much is my satisfaction. He loves Spaghetti Bolognese as well. But, there are times when I am craving for other meals like Tom Yam or Paprik which my kids do not like it, I just couldn't care.. I will just cook my Tom Yam.. hehe.. but this happens like once in a month only...

SIETE: I am a queen

Boys love adventurous activities. They are very active. And I am not that extreme for adventure. So yes I admit, when my boys ask me to prepare them a balloon-swimming pool, I will give 100 excuses and pass the button to my husband. Oh boys, don't you know your mother is a princess? ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment