Monday, April 20, 2015

Skypark, One City USJ

Assalamualaikum..

After a wedding, we went to One City in USJ15 last Sunday. I need to mention the wedding as that's the reason I wore a baju kurung going to a shopping mall ;) My husband said there is a nice recreation spot on the rooftop of One City building. Well, Alhamdulillah I am not afraid of height.. but my husband has a slight fear of it. So it is adventurous for him, but not for me. But, I love the Skypark (rooftop) because the scenery is just lovely. Naeem inherited his papa's fear while Fahri is just like me.. we are ok with heights.
 Taking pictures are always our favs..hihi
See.. Naeem was a lil scared.. U have mama baby! You can see the ground floor view from here.
 Are u scared naeem?
 The view from the top
a new activity for them

 We still need to watch our kids though

 There are many shops which still not opened
I hope they will get used to taking pictures ;)

 Then we went to Oldtown Coffee in ground floor. The boys were behaved so we made them sit together.
 So, mama n papa can date n selfie ;p
 Naeem was trying to sip in my chocolate ice blended.. He is such a heart-throb ;)
Thank u husband for bringing us here !

2 comments:

  1. i nak go juga la sky walk. tapi i pun gayat sikit hehee. ada admission fee ke?

    ReplyDelete
  2. tak de fee hana ....best u go date with yr hubby later keh hihi..jeles i tgk ramai yg dating..lg cantik if u go at night

    ReplyDelete