Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Fahri turns 5! Alhamdulillah

Assalamualaikum..

Quite a backdated story. My first son has turned 5 on the 30th September 2015. I think my hubby already got used to the way I celebrate special dates. For me, a cake is a must. However, we do not eat the whole cakes (we gave to neighbors, relatives, etc) but taking pictures with cakes is a must. So, he already knows what to do every time we have a celebration on our way. Just for a memory. You know, these kids are growing up and I think it is such a waste if we do not capture the special moments while we can, right? I know this year Fahri would celebrate his birthday with his classmates and teachers but due to a miscommunication, I only got to know that they were going to celebrate on the 30th (Wednesday) itself. Usually, they have the celebration on the last Friday of the month. It's ok. Don't want to talk about it... but the saddest part was I had a limited time to find for the birthday cake because I was being informed at a very last minute. So, this was the only birthday cake that mama thought would be suitable for you my dear Fahri even though it is PINK! But hey, the edible image of Boboiboy saved the day I guess ;D Mama has tried my best darlin.. ok experience for mama la so that InsyaAllah you will have a better cake for school celebration next year.
 The PINK boboboy birthday cake for school celebration
 Ok.. just look.. u're going to enjoy it at school with friends ok
 Berdoa ke tu bang? May Allah swt ease your journey in life and be a pious and excellent person my dear.. InsyaAllah.. Thank you Allah swt
I managed to bake brownies even though I was super tired. This one I actually planned to bake for 2 boxes of brownies to be brought to my office and hubby's office. However, it was not enough so hubby said just brought it to my office. Next time ye hubby hehe
 Ready to be served to my colleagues
 Then, I returned home on the afternoon to buy some goodie bags for Fahri's friends and teachers at school. #mommyissue I ni memang macam ni.. Mesti nak bagi goodie bags jugak walaupun orang tak suruh hehe.. 
 And this... was the second cake.. a better cake for us to capture the memory of Fahri's turning 5 years and of course for us to eat! Well, of course, we couldn't finish it all alone
My grown up boy.. I love u so much
 Picture taken by MIL ... thank u la my MIL hihi
 One for the memory and will be printed out of course!
 Present time!
 Kids just love new toys
Ok.. now mama is not important anymore ;p

Dear AF, mama loves you so much. No one understands you as much as mama does. Of course papa understands and love you as well. I will always pray for your success in life, dunia akhirat. I love you and Naeem so much. Thank you Allah swt

p/s: oh ya.. one thing that I've learned was we should have bought a gift to Naeem as well. He was so mad that he did not get any gifts. Uppsss sorry baby.. mama and papa have learnt our lesson... Nasib baik abg Fahri finally gave in and shared the gift hihi... love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment