Sunday, October 18, 2015

Life Updates

Assalamualaikum wbt,

I am really happy that I actually have a blog because there are lots of things have happened in my life. I do not know how to keep them in records without this blog. This is the fastest way to capture my life events and more interestingly when the pictures could tell more than I am ;) 

Well, it's October and woohoo what a life experience that I have had so far. 2015.. you are full with surprises I tell you!

On health:

Alhamdulillah.. I was quite shocked at first to get to know that I am having thyroid problems. Everything was going so quickly, I have done my surgery, total thyrodectomy in August and just completed my follow-up treatment last week. Alhamdulillah now I am feeling better. I feel so grateful that my husband has made everything became easier as I needed to be admitted in the hospital for few times. Thank you so much abg. And people! please please .. get your personal insurance while you are in a good health. Luckily I did and now I am so thankful every medical related expenses are fully covered by my insurance. Thank you to my husband for forcing me to sign up for at least one personal insurance.

On work:

I love my job very much. I mean... I love the place, the colleagues, the surroundings, the students (well, it depends), my superiors.. thank you Allah swt

On neighborhood:

This is something that I am excited about. 2015 has brought more acquaintances to my life as the BandarPuteri Group Chat was created. I am happy to be part of it. Alhamdulillah, so far we managed to strengthen the bond among the neighborhood. Several gatherings have been held and it feels really good to know them better and closer. I am happy to know that my neighbors are very nice people. I hope we can keep this bond stronger coz it definitely will benefit the community.

On parenting:

Fahri just turned 5 and Naeem just turned 3. Husband and I are still in a learning process to become the best parents to our boys. Everyday is a 'try and error' day. We learn and improve. We keep reminding each other if one of us is not being rationale upon our acts toward the kids. Well, luckily there are so many good reads out there about being a good parent. Don't give excuses... Google and read!

Well, that's all for now. So many things to be shared here. Till to the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment