Thursday, February 25, 2016

Updates!

Assalamualaikum wbt,

Hye.. It has been 2 months I have not updated here! Am still here... just that I was having problem accessing onto the blogspot. Anyway, just wanna have a quick update!
 This is my new friend. Aida. Now I have a lecturer-friend here so we can talk more about students and classes and she is going to deliver her baby anytime soon. Good Luck Aida!

 with my BFF Sha. We were at Naelofar Boutique. I brought her here because I am crazy about some of the Naelofar collections. We bought Isabelle and NaelofarRaya. Now I am craving for MissLofa. My BFF is also expecting a baby really really soon. All the best sayang cinta!

My latest obsession of styling shawl. I do not know what is the name of this style, just style it just the way I feel comfortable with.
 with make-up
 no make-up.. just a lip cream haha tak de kerja

On Chinese New Year holidays, both my family and my brother's family were in KL / Klang because my parents' schedule; they had / will be here for several occasions. So, we decided to gather at my house in Klang and baked pizza! My SIL is very good in baking pizza.. Fahri loves it! So, I took the opportunity to learn baking pizza with her. Hopefully, I will be rajin enough to bake more pizzas after this because my kids love pizza especially Abang Fahri tu.

 Pizza in the making
 Awww Hana smiles!
 Taraaaaaaa!!! Delicious no need to order PizzaHut or Dominos ;p



 Also Abg Fahri had his teeth fillings, a quarter of the whole process. There are 3 more filling sessions need to be done haha but we are so proud of Abg Fahri.. you were so brave... such a big boy now!

 2016 OOTD hahah.. dah ngantuk tu

 2016 family portrait.. Abg Fahri is still not interested
My parents were here last two weeks, attended a solemnization ceremony. The best thing is my parents and my parents in law can get along very well. We can always see how strong their chemistry is when they are together. Alhamdulillah dapat makan malam sama2...

No comments:

Post a Comment