Friday, November 11, 2016

Fahri turns SIX !

Assalamualaikum

Mama is sooo busy that mama did not have time to update on Fahri's 6th birthday. Just a simple celebration at school and opah's house. I ordered party packs from my darling friend Nadhrah, you can follow her IG shop @adornpartyflavor to order party packs for your special events.

 the Minion party packs with custom-designed goodie bags. These are for Fahri's friends at school. I also bought a birthday cake for him to celebrate at school.
His birthday cake at school
with the rest of the friends who celebrated their birthday in September

 The night of his birthday, everyone was so busy with Cik Lang's wedding preparation, which fell on the next day so we only had a simple, i mean soooo simple celebration... siannn my boy sbb semua busy.. it's ok.. in sha Allah next year we will have more people on board.. My parents were in Klang for few days to attend my SIL's wedding but my mom was not feeling well that night so we went to my MIL's house without them.
This picture could not be rotated and IDK why... I ordered this Zombie VS Plants birthday cake just because Fahri loves the games sooo much..just for fun...
Posed with Tok Wan and Nenek before I brought the cake to Opah's house
At Opah's house while everyone was busy with Cik Lang wedding's preparation haha
But most importantly, mama, papa and naeem are always there for you!
With my nephew, imagining me with three boys !!!

Dear my first son Fahri,

Mama love you so much that there is no word can represent my love towards you.
You are so special in your own way. I know you are a smart boy yet you are so humble. You are my boy who always asks me to buy less when I want to buy you more (like seriously, he used to put back 2 Kit-Kat chocolate bars when I wanted to buy him 3! he said "mama.. one is enough" huhu sejuk hati mama). I know you have tried your best to be the best big brother to Naeem even though at the end you two will fight over toys or gadgets hmmm it's my bad not you, don't worry. You are so creative. You always think beyond what we know you can do. You can never guess and tell how much I love you two. My precious. Dunia akhirat. I will always pray that you will a great khalifah and blessed with the best of health.

Lots of love,
mama

1 comment: