Friday, November 18, 2016

My SIL's Solemnization

Assalamualaikum ...

My SIL (Epul's second younger sister) got married on the 2nd of October 2016. Ain, my SIL who is close to me. Actually I am close with all of my SILs but Ain, she loves to consult about her problems with me. May you have a blessed marriage with the love of your life, Azri. Enjoy the pictures =)

I arrived a lil bit late to the solemnization ceremony at the mosque because my mom was not feeling well since the night before. However, she decided to attend the solemnization still. I love the bride's make-up..so sweet.. Me with my sisters in law an Ain's bridesmaid.
Patiently waiting the bridegroom and companies from Johor.
The Taklik
with kakak ipar yang suka sibuk hehe
Alhamdulillah
Congratulations to both of you
Me and Ida (my SIL next to me) with all the single ladiesss
with my beautiful mommy.. I just admire my mom's courtesy to attend any events that she could. She will just try her best to attend even though she was not feeling well.
The pengantin with mak and ayah
The kids were running around that we had to give them hand phone for a while
The bride and bridegroom with our little family
Mom with Epul's aunty
Matchy-matchy mom and dad

Mak and my umi ... love you both so much

No comments:

Post a Comment