Friday, November 18, 2016

My SIL's Reception Day

On the next day, it was the reception day of my SIL's wedding. The ceremony was being held in my parents in law's house. Everything was going smoothly, the weather was not too hot, the food was super delicious, my mom was feeling better and basically it was a beautiful day for a wedding.
With my sisters and brother in law except for the one next to me (she is the cousin). Yups, I am the Kak Long ;) . Guess what, I did the make-up for all of my sisters in law and they love it. So happy to express my art on their faces LOL
I enhanced Ida's eyes with dark tone eye-shadows and drew a bit of lines on her brows. She looked lovely checheehhh mentang2 dia yang make-up....kasi chan la please
with the bride Ain.. she opted for a white dress during her reception day. So sweet
The kids were having their time outside .. OMG what was Naeem doing with Adam???
Cu Bi's family (Epul's aunty) from Taiping

The theme was maroon .. Everyone looked so pretty..
Bergedik posing serah kat kami haha
Nice color-combination
Us the wedding usherettes hehe
I was so worried if my boys would destroy any things from the pelamin... phewww
Lighting yang baik wajibla pose
Enjoying our Nasi Minyak.. the catering on that day was so superb
Our family portrait... hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment