Monday, July 3, 2017

My Best Ramadhan (so far)


Assalam....

I know, i know.. it's Syawal already but I still can't get over my wonderful memories in previous Ramadhan. SubhanAllah. Alhamdulillah.

I would say Ramadhan 2017 was my best so far. This is simply because:

I was able to perform Tarawekh Prayers most of the nights. Hopefully I did meet my Lailatul Qadar Night. Since my MIL is staying at my house, it was a great experience that I could bring her and my sisters in law (when they were around) along to the mosque and perform Tarawekh together. Alhamdulillah. 

My Ramadhan this year is so meaningful as we chose to cook at home instead of buying food outside. There was not so much wastage on food and money. Alhamdulillah. I managed to help my MIL cooking and adding dishes for iftar menu.

I also got the chance to be in Kuantan and spent my two Ramadhan days with my beloved family. So much love. Alhamdulillah.

Most importantly, I feel so happy that Allah swt gives me the opportunity to perform Tarawekh in the mosque after few years need to be home with the kids. Syukran Ya Allah. The boys had Iqra' class every Monday to Wednesday night, thus it was the best time for me to go to the mosque. Such a great opportunity. There were nights that we brought the boys to the mosque and prayed together BUT I guess they are still kids. We need to bring them more often to the mosque so that they will get used to the mosque environment.

Thank you Allah swt for the opportunity given. I hope I am one of the luckiest who met Lailatul Qadar.. In sha Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment