Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Raya 2017 Part 1: Ijok, Perak

Assalamualaikum..

One of the best moments from our Raya this year is the fact that the boys began to cooperate posing for the camera. There is still room for improvement but mama is so happy. Tak de lah berperang sangat nak amik gambar je pun. Anyway, it's not too late to wish Salam Syawal and may this Syawal brings us thousands of bless from Allah swt. Let's check it out some of my favorite photos of my boys on the first Syawal...
Naeem memang full of expression while Abang Fahri is more chillex
Chewahhh salam salam ini pun sebab mama yang suruh
Haa macam tu la abg Fahri sporting..
Our Raya theme kali ni is baby blue actually but hubby malas nak beli baju so dia pakai baju 2 years back. Ok je..lagipun dia bukan jenis pakai baju melayu lama2. I really love my peplum! Very reasonable price dia I bought from Ashura Boutique located in AEON Shah Alam.. Memang cantik2 and affordable sangat
Macam amik gambar ngan YB plak rasanya 😉
Gambar anak beranak wajib. I love the background memang suasana kampung
Lantakla Naeem nak pose kat depan tu asalkan pandang camera
Bawah pokok kelapak
with my family in law
The only kids around as the other cucus (my SIL's children) tak balik tahun ni
Abg Fahri plak ke depan
with my lovely MIL
fefeeling anak dara jap with SILs
also with the cousins

The second Syawal, we went beraya to few relatives' houses lead by my MIL. 
See... bagus dah pandai pose hihi
Let's beraya
and menambahkan lemak
We were in Ijok, Perak till third Syawal. After Subuh on the third Syawal, we headed to Pasir Mas, Kelantan to beraya with my parents' side plak.

No comments:

Post a Comment