Tuesday, November 23, 2010

crazy!

Dear Blog,

Even though i really hate this whole week, i want u to remember these dates (24th-30th Nov 2010) as the most hectic, craziest, restless, insane and ridiculous moments in my life (so far).

1-i have to try to finish up my RP before 30th, in fact, i need to re-do some of the chapters! (oh thank u to Dr S for not telling me earlier that my research is not really match my field of study! i geramm sangat..it is obviously u didnt read my chapters earlier, when u are supposed to! i really feel like i had wasted my time...luckily, i don't have to re-do the whole thing! it is even scarier to think whether my topic will be approved by senate or not...i thought u should know the whole process! urghhhhhhhhhhh

2-this week, most of the time i am all alone with fahri at home (hubby is working n have some training courses to attend)..of course fahri is my priority! so, just pray that my little boy will behave nicely ever because his mama is so angry and is so lack of time to do everything at one time (pleaseee baby, be a good boy ok..jangan ngamuk2)

3-i need to start with breastpump-ing as i'm going to start my duty soon..but do i have time? and of course i want fahri to drink my milk more than formula milk once i leave him with my MIL soon...so i have to mengepam within this week...

4- fahri loves to mengamuk without reasons lately...we have checked everything...he doesnt want milk, he doesnt poo-poo and he doesnt have kembung perut as well!..all he wants is to be in my lap or daddy's lap..oh fahri..how mama wishes i could only focus on u without thinking bout anything else!

5-of course i need to do my household chores..especially cooking n washing fahri's nappies..it's ok baby..mama will try to make time..

all i can do is to pray to Allah s.w.t to lighten my burden make thing easier for me...insyaAllah..i really dont want to extend to one more semester...ameen

2 comments:

  1. hey babe. my supervisor pun same juga mcm tu. tak baca my chapters!!! penat tau. but u'll survive like i did. keep praying

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u love! yup.hopefully this will end really soon huhu

    ReplyDelete