Monday, November 22, 2010

happy rimas

finally..fahri and I had happily returned to our vista bayu home sweet home

I am happy because i am already back @ my little heaven here in Klang. That means 3 of us are living together again like a real family now. small family n we are grateful to Allah s.w.t. my parent n lil sis are still here and there in KL..they'll be going back to Kuantan once the new little angel of my big bro arrives into this world soon..ohh..i can't wait..

I am rimas bcause even though i am supposedly to enjoy my few-days-left before going back to work next week, i dont have that much time to entertain other ppl (family n friends) n myself as i am in the mission to complete my Research Project paper a.s.a.p....going to meet my Dr S tomorrow. hope everything is ok n i am on the right track. Endless love and thanks toward my mummy who sacrifices her time to stay at my crib to look after Fahri while i'm doing my RP n going to see the supervisor tomorrow. sangat sangat sangat sayang umi n wa.

hmm..fahri seems to be in 'getting use to' mood at our house (it's your house, your real house baby!) The first two nights were quite nightmare for both hubby n I..just imagine..he was crying for 1 hour non stop..very loud..like something was bothering him...shuhh shuhh..stop bothering my baby! hmm..or maybe he wanted to announce his existence here at this area haha..

hubby seems very busy these days. meeting till late evening...training courses....but still..we manage to steal time n went for our first outing together with little fahri..huhu..we had learned our very important lesson if we want to take Fahri out (not sure for other babies)...*prepare Fahri's milk from home..dream on if u think that u will shake his milk and get the boiled water at the shopping mall! sometimes the mall's baby room services are not that good..huh.and Fahri was meragam n merajuk like mad! haha..what la...anyway, hubby n I have learned our lesson..so first attempt was not that successful...our next outing mission will be on this coming Sunday..hmm..can't wait..it's our first anniversary! Alhamdulillah..

i am quite nervous to meet my Dr S tomorrow....hoping everything is ok...finger crossed



Fahri loves to observe people while in his 'car'...he is practicing his 'observer' skill i guess?

3 comments:

  1. good luck!!!!!!!!!!!

    its two months already? cepat nyeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u love! i am so tension hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too. tension. my pointless entry dah jadi 3

    ReplyDelete