Sunday, November 14, 2010

On what not

I am happy today. It is because i had clearly understood on how to analyze my data! haha..thank u so much to my Dr. Supervisor! You really make things so much easier for me when i only could reach u via e-mails and mobile! I love u! I will start to analyze my data by today..and hopefully i will manage to finish it within this week..insyaAllah (finger crossed)

On the other note, i am waiting for an arrival of a new member of Abdul Salam's Clan! I'll be getting my new nephew really2 soon. My SIL is expected to give birth on this 18th of Nov (Thursday)...However, if she gives birth earlier than the date expected, we will be going to KL earlier jugak la..ohh..i can't wait to meet mr hubby and live under one roof again with him n of course with our little Fahri as well... oh, maybe i'll be celebrating and spending my Raya Haji here, at my parent's house without my hubby..it's ok..i'll meet him very2 soon..i don't know how good i am in managing my Fahri without my mom's help soon once i go back to my Klang's house. My hubby might be a good assistant, but what will happen if i have to manage Fahri alone when he is out for work? InsyaAllah i'll be fine...Fahri..u're a good boy, aren't u? (tag question resembles uncertainty? hehe) I'll start my duty back on 1st of December..so i'll have 2 weeks more or less to enjoy my so-called holiday..i think i'll fill it with my research project's works..

Oh..i just ordered and bought 7 items of hijab collections from online boutique! i am just soooo in love with diverse types of hijab and anak tudung...i can't wait to wear them and match them with my attires that i have abandoned since my 2nd trimester of pregnancy. To my clothes...i miss u guys a lot!

my biggest wish at the mo' is to complete my master's RP a.s.a.p. I will try n i will not put so much hope (knowing my true ability and procrastinate skill)...but am hoping a miracle will endure! haha..insyaAllah


2 comments: