Thursday, October 17, 2013

Different circle, one love


I always feel grateful because apart from being granted with wonderful husband, kids, parents, parents in law, siblings, in laws, relatives, I am also being surrounded with friends that u would not replace with anything else. Syukur Alhamdulillah. I love girlfriends. I love the idea of good friendship. Since I was a little girl, I get used to have a bff. I was a shy girl when I was in school. Thus, I only felt comfortable to have only one bff. I did not know how to socialize in a big group or in a clique. Haha..looser ke tak tu...I would get jealous if my bff get so close with other friends...pape ntah. It lasted till my first few semesters in uitm when I did my pre-TESL. Then, I started to feel more comfortable to have a clique compared to one single bff. Maybe it resulted from the hostel life I had back then. Till now, I easily get into any group of friends and Alhamdulillah, I treasure each friend that I have. They complete my life. Nowadays, it's easier to realize how many circles of friends that we have when we can communicate via whatsapp, we chat, line, etc... Even though my friends are grouped differently in my whatsapp list, but my love towards them are never dissimilar. I love these ladies that you can see in the pictures equally. I dedicate this to all my bffs. Thank you for making my life more meaningful and colorful.

Clique English CFS

Clique gossip girls CFS

Clique suaminyer budak mrsm terengganu ;p


Bayne, my forever bff and fia

with forever bff-pre-degree-degree-master-married with bff

clique ex-msu batch fina...3 more are not in the pictures

with fia..love

fina

with mun

 XOXO girlfriends!

No comments:

Post a Comment