Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Naeem's milestones

Each time I log on to my blog, I feel bad because I left this blog for quite sometimes due to my never-ending task, I did not update Naeem's milestones or at least, his latest pictures here, like what I did for Fahri. I didn't have time, was so busy with my work back then and I would say I was frustrated with few things that happened in my life. Yes, back then. But, I was never feeling regret about it. It makes me stronger and I appreciate life more than before. Anyway, I would like to dedicate this post to my second son, Naeem. He is 1 year and 2 months old now. I would describe Naeem as: impatient (haha), smart (all mommies would claim kot), senang sakit perut (masuk angin), lovable, friendly, food lover (especially rice), heavy, big eyes, haha..ntah pape ntah description mama ni..anyway...I love u baby!














No comments:

Post a Comment