Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fahri and Naeem

They are totally different. Physically and psychologically. If you meet them playing together at a playground, you will have a hard time to believe that they are brothers, biologically. But one thing is for sure, Fahri has his papa's look while Naeem has my look, we believe. I am so happy now they always have each other to play with, even though sometimes they couldn't get along and competing with each other to get our attention. I am happy because I know, if my hubby and I are busy and can not be with them at times, they won't feel lonely. Because they have each other. It is tiring to raise them both at the same time because their small age gap (2 years gap). Both couldn't really take care of their own self, both needs attention, both needs us to do lots of things...still. It is enough if you can imagine both of them is screaming, throwing tantrum, crying, wanted to be hold, when you hug and comfort one of them, the other one will scream and wanted the same thing! All you need is SUPER patience, energy, and emotionally well. However, their presence in our life is always meaningful and remarkable. What a wonderful journey and gift that we have. Thank you Allah s.w.t.














We even celebrated their birthday on the same day.  Fahri is a September baby while Naeem is an August baby.

Hmm.. I wonder..will I end up like the Beckhams? 3 boys and one last girl? haha..nak samakan dgn Beckhams jugak kan..


No comments:

Post a Comment