Sunday, January 18, 2015

Ain's engagement day

Assalamualaikum!
Just wanna share my sister in law's engagement ceremony pictures. Congrats to Ain.. she looks so pretty on her day.. May Allah swt ease your journey to the big day..The event took place at my house and Alhamdulillah, everything went smoothly. Just frust sikit sbb x sempat ambil proper pictures of the food! I prepared Cheesy Baked Macaroni and Moist Chocolate Cake (which I think my best choc cake so far...selalunyer fail).

 rombongan dari pihak lelaki
 Ain and her future mother in law
 Sarung cincin
one for the camera (I lah yg tukang snap tu hihi)
 with our beloved mak
 my hubby, father in law with the rest of the guests
mini pelamin (decorated by Ain herself)
 pengantin lelaki ? ehhh?
 with her good friends
 kakak ipar die yg mmg suke sibuk2 event mcm ni
 with all the hantaran
 one of the hantaran
 the only picture of my choc cake huhu.. nak buat lagi lah!
 kreatif tak kakak ipar die ni?
 from helmi's side
 pose selagi boleh
 our family
kami dan anak2 kami yg x suke paparazzi ;p

2 comments:

  1. Salam... cantiknya bakal pengantin... macam Shila Amza muka tu... semoga pertunangan ini akan membawa sampai ke jinjang pelamin yer... dan bahagia selama2nya

    ReplyDelete