Friday, January 9, 2015

Fahri's pre-schooling: Emotional post

Assalam... n happy Barakah Friday people! 

So.. i posted few pictures of Fahri on his second day of school onto FB few days ago. So, what is really happening? Why mama is sad? Is Fahri getting well with teachers and friends? Is he coping accordingly to his new surrounding at school? Wahhh... macam rancangan TV la plak mama buat intro kan haha

If I were blogging about this on the first or second day of schooling..my post will be more emotional as he cried and refused to go for the first three days. Hati mana tak sayu dan sebak.

First day:

I got him ready by putting him tshirt and trousers (the uniform will only be ready by February) and he has no idea where we were going. I purposely didn't tell him that we were sending him to school. I was afraid he will refuse and it would just make the process getting more complicated. Then, hubby and I sent him to school and when we reached the school compound, he started to feel sad and refused to go out from the car. Hubby consoled him and then he wanted us to carry him haha.. malu aihhh abg fahri nk dokong2 lg.. He felt nervous of course. So, I carried him, walking into the school. I thought I could apply the same trick on the orientation day by getting into school together with him and quietly leave him when he will not notice. But darnn I was wrong. He became so sad.. so he sat with me outside for 20 mins. I tried to convince him that there's nothing he should worry about but my heart started to cry. Then, we had no choice unless to force him...one of the teachers took him from me and of course he was all screaming, crying.. oh my.. It was so heart-breaking to see my baby acted in such way. Then.. I left the school because they close the door to make sure the kids will have more focus.. I keep praying to Allah swt may Fahri will be in good hand. When I reached home.. I felt a lil bit empty as Fahri usually will play with Naeem but now there is only Naeem..of course it gave me more quality time with Naeem. So.. at 4.30 pm, I went to the school to fetch Fahri and when I arrived, I didn't see him outside at the playground with other kids. I started to worry. Then, I saw him inside the school and he was looking at me too. The moment he saw me, he started to cry. Huhu. I felt so sad, I asked the teacher was he doing ok.. she said it took her a long time to make him stop crying but he did some of the activities in class with other friends and he only began to cry when he saw me. Then, I felt relief a lil bit. At least he joined the activity. But, I was all teary inside out thinking about my baby. How he will go through this for tomorrow?

Second day:

He refused still. Before reaching school, I stopped by at MyMydin and brought him inside the shop. I let him to choose anything that he wanted, just to make him happy and WITH THE HOPE; I can pujuk him. And mannnn.. again I was wrong. The kinde bueno surprise did not help at all. As we were reaching the school compound, he started to cry and yes, he vomited inside my car. I called hubby to come and help me (thank u hubby even though he was preparing for his final exam). I changed his cloth and tried to pujuk him but he cried and refused still. Hubby came and just like a Wolverine, he carried Fahri into the school. I was like "Kuasa apakah yg Epul pakai ni, begitu mudah sekali angkut Fahri mcm tu je" Yes actually I was the one who was very weak to let my Fahri go :( Reaching the school gate.. again, the teacher took Fahri from hubby and this time around, he refused more and was getting angry with the teachers. I just couldn't watch it. Then, the teacher brought Fahri inside. He still crying. Then, I realized that I left his drinking bottle and cloth at home. I went home and headed back to school as soon as possible. When I was about to pass the bottle and cloth to the teacher, I was looking for Fahri.. suddenly I felt so touched as I saw one of the teachers were comforting Fahri by hugging him so tenderly and yes Fahri was not crying anymore. Fahri saw me and he looked more calm. I went back with a relief. 4.30 pm,  I went to pick up Fahri along with my sisters in law, Ana and Aina and Naeem. I saw Fahri was outside with his friends! I was so happy and I do feel proud of him. My son is adapting well with his friends.So, I went all like a jakun mama, taking his pictures from outside.

 A smile that made me so happy
 I saw u mama

 the kids
 oh my... he has new friend.. so cute
 anak mama da besar ;)))))
 Fahri on the second day of schooling

Third day:

So, I thought everything was ok then. I was wrong again. I've learnt that he was still refusing to go. Thuis was the most emotional day for me. He did not want to wake up, did not want to eat, shower and even put on his cloth! He knew it.. Maybe he felt sad because why out of sudden he needs to be somewhere that he is not used to. My hubby saw me crying and he said he will pujuk fahri by sending him with motorcycle. I was all emotional because he refused to eat and looked very sad. I just did not know what to do. So hubby sent him to school. Then, hubby reached home, he said as usual, the teacher had to take fahri. I felt so hopeless.. I keep praying to Allah swt.. I know He wanted me to keep praying and communicating with HIM.. Yes I did..And as usual, Fahri was so happy everytime I picked him up. He looked very comfortable at school. The only problem was to getting him to school!

Fourth day:

I was already in office. Still feel sad thinking on how he would doing. Hubby went back to send him and I asked my sis in law how was Fahri. Surprisingly, she said Fahri did not cry no more, just he looked sad still. Oh.. that is more than what I wanted to hear! And he was the one requested for his school bag. Hubby said, he even behaved when he reached school..no more drama of tantrum. Alhamdulillah..mama is so happy to know this..mama was smiling all the way at office. But still, I have the doubt is he going to be the same the next day?
muka terpaksa-rela hihihi on the fourth day

fifth day (today):

Alhamdulillah.. I received picture from hubby that Fahri is all set to be a school boy. Mama is so proud of u baby! Mama know u can do this and surprisingly, u did it within 3 days! He kept requesting his school bag and was ready to go to school. Syukran Alhamdulillah..
I love school-face on the fifth day =)

Tips for mommies:

Yes, it's hard at the beginning. I am telling this because I know that I am not alone. It happens to all mothers whose kids have never been outside of the family... who does not used to be with so many people..friends..just like my Fahri. What I can say is..this is a normal process. We need to be strong and never give up. Most importantly, keep praying, be it yg wajib mahupun yg sunat. And have faith on your child.

1 comment: