Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Yanakitchen: Fish fish fish

Assalamualaikum and hye!

So ...my #2015resolution to cook more and learning more "challenging" dish to be prepared.... IS going ok so far... Challenging dish here means meals that I have never tried to cook before..yup..that's it.. nothing to do with super-difficult-master-chef-amateur meals..no no.. Ok..before talking about the meals that I have prepared, it is my routine to hunt for groceries and "barang basah" on every Fridays, after work..I will be heading to Econsave (on my way home) and shop till my husband drops! teehee.. eh no lah..tak drop lah...sikit je i beli..so.. I've always needed to plan for the dish that I want to prepare for weekend beforehand. Usually, I will try to google some recipes at office and last week..i read a blog and meanly, the blog displayed drooling pictures of 'ikan bakar'...Ini tak boleh jadi..nak try la buat

Therefore..last weekend.. I had prepared:

Saturday: Ikan Keli bakar, air asam (pencicah) and rendang ayam

 Hmmm... sedap tak...hehe
 siap!
 For lunch!

Review: Hubby loved the pair of ikan keli bakar and air asam ni..he said..boleh repeat! Alhamdulillah... Well, rendang ayam pulak..hmm still need to be improved...ini i yg cakap la..my hubby diam je haha

Sunday: Grilled Salmon (bakor je), Telur Rebus Masak Sambal, Chicken Soup and Kailan masak cendawan chitake
 My Salmon!
Salmon and friends

Review: My hubby didn't really like salmon..he actually does not really favor fish..except for catfish or siakap. But he enjoyed my grilled salmon. Fahri did enjoy it...naeem? hmmm... not really..well..no harm for a second try next time...

ok..till my next post of yanakitchen =)

No comments:

Post a Comment