Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Thank You 2014

Today is 31st December 2014. Oh hello and Assalamualaikum w.b.t 2015! I had a good year indeed of 2014. What about you?

So, my biggest highlight of 2014 ..hmmm..I would say in terms of financial...not to say I have lotsa money..owhh..that is totally wrong..jauh menyimpang...financial means...I managed to slot in some of my salary to a few saving plannings.. Alhamdulillah.. I was really bad in organizing my income..but last year I have promised to myself... to force myself to do this..Alhamdulillah Allah swt permudahkan..still..it's quite late I guess at this age..I have should start earlier.. so to my darling sisters out there..please..start saving since the first day you receive your salary. For the sake of our future. If u think u can't handle it on your own, then the best way is to make monthly deduction, be it the investment or any types of saving planning as long as you could not touch that money! Up to you!

And..don't forget your zakat pendapatan and so on, sedekah, and very important is to pay your debt. Of course, I still have my PTPTN and car loan's debt.

Alhamdulillah, I just love my workplace even though it is not as luxury as other places. But, the friends and the ilmu that I gain here is beyond my expectation.

Other than that, everything went normally, the family, the kids, health, friends, love.. Alhamdulillah. Praise to Allah swt.

So, my biggest resolution in 2015 ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

drum role please
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

I want to be a better chef with lotsa finger licking good dishes... I want to cook more..less outside food for the sake of family..I want to increase my cooking skill...


ok ok one more resolution please...

since Mr Hubby is completing his masters insyaAllah by the end of 2015, my resolution is to start researching, reading and writing my proposal for PHD. I am planning to do it in a local uni. Hope I will have the rezeki to be the PHD candidate by the end of 2015 or early 2016.. Please pray for me folks..For now, let the hubsie concentrates on his masters' class and assignment and exams and let me focus on my 2 heroes and imams...

ok..that's all

p/s: another addition in the family is not a resolution but will be my wish for 2015.. if ada rezeki ;) InsyaAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment