Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Fahri's Orientation Day-Little Caliphs Bandar Puteri Klang

Assalam... So..the day that I waited has passed.. I was waiting anxiously towards the day and Alhamdulillah everything went well, I would say. But, i need to remind myself that I should not take things for granted. Kids...they are unpredictable. So..what I am mumbling about? 
My Fahri. My first son. My Love. Has all grown up. He is entering a pre-school starting this January 2015. I am all nervous and still. I couldn't believe myself that now I have more reasons to be worried about; read--> school stuffs-related for my son. 
So, last week, on the 25th Dec (Thursday), Fahri had his orientation day. We kept reminding Fahri about it.. and Fahri..he will say "OK" most of the times, regardless how honest his answer is.heh.
Fahri, few days before the orientation day (OD), he slept very late, 1-3 am! Because there were so many pak cik and mak ciks entertaining him (my in-laws were back for sem break). Thus, the night before OD, as usual, Fahri loves to solat with me..especially for Maghrib and Isyak (he doesn't really pray if u know what I mean).. so that night after solat, he recited doa together with me.. I said my prayer slowly and he followed words by words (or maybe syllable by syllable ;) )- hoping that everything will go smoothly for Fahri on the OD. Amazingly, the next morning, he woke up with a lil bit of crying, by himself. I said to Epul "ni mesti ngigau kene paksa pergi school" hihi. The OD would start at 9 am.. and he woke up around 7.45 am (he usually wakes up around 10 am). Thank u Allah swt for granting our wishes. I had a good feeling since then. So, we (hubby, fahri n I) went to Little Caliphs, leaving Naeem with in laws at home.

 When he saw the school, maybe felt a lil bit nervous, he wanted papa to carry him..hihi klakar la abg fahri ni..

 When we arrived, the place was already full with the parents and kids.

Well, it took us 10 mins to convince Fahri to go inside and be with other friends and teachers. I thought he would say no till the end of the day, so hubby decided to buy some 'rewards' (kit kat and drinks) to console Fahri. So he went to the nearby shop. While I was trying to convince him to go inside, he saw a basketball net and said "Mama, mana ball?" He wanted to shoot the ball. So, I got the idea "Fahri, kalau fahri nak ball, kita kena mintak ngan teacher kat dalam...ok?" Then, he said "hmm ok mama". Yesss..hihi.. So we went inside together.. I said to the teacher that I will leave him in a few minutes, but the teacher, using her skill, she hugged my Fahri with love (I can see that and i am so touched), I am not sure what she said to fahri while hugging him but she nailed it.. I left quietly from the class..and the teacher hugged Fahri still. Then, they closed the door because they wanted the kids to focus on the class activities. Hubby arrived and asked where's Fahri then I told him the story. There were proud smiles on our faces. (Fahri is a shy boy and quiet at times, he is not that expressive, so when he safely and successfully placed himself in that class without a single tears, it made us proud). At times, when they opened the door, I could see that Fahri was looking around, searching for me n hubby and when our eyes met, I can see his smile and I felt wanna cry. I know my baby can do it. You nailed it baby. Alhamdulillah..

 The teacher who succeed in consoling my Fahri...see that teacher with an elephant's head haha..and my fahri

 LC Bandar puteri

So, the parents are required to go to a talk "Reading Technique" at Botanic Hall, few miles from LC Bandar Puteri. When I was about to leave Fhari for a while, I managed to look at him from outside and guess what, he gave me a flying kiss twice..ok..confirm mama puas hati.

 We went for the talk till 12 pm.. it is really worth it. So, it's a good thing that we went there so that we know the exact way how the teachers teach our kids to read. This is very important so that the kids would not be confused with different technique. Now I have to change my way to phonic reading strategy. No problemo. A teacher I am. InsyaAllah.
 Abg Fahri after OD
 Ok..let's go back abg
 Anak mama, are u ready to party at school?????
 Alhamdulillah..everything went well. Thanks to Allah swt, the Most Gracious.

But, my nervousness is never ending till Fahri really made himself comfortable at school.. Now, I am nervous about getting him to school every day. I really hope Fahri will have more good friends... can benefit all the lessons from the teachers and will be loved by all the teachers. May allah swt ease our journey for all time. aminnn

No comments:

Post a Comment