Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My 31st Birthday story

Holla Holla.. Salam ..So..yes..I turned 31 yrs young on the 13th December 2014. Alhamdulillah. I feel so small compared to what Allah swt has granted for me. Alhamdulillah. There is no bigger gratitude other than my grateful to HIM, for the breath that I breathe, every single second, for me be able to witness my loved ones, be it my family, relatives, friends and even the beautiful of Your creations, Ya Allah. I couldn't be happier than seeing my loved ones are healthy and in their best conditions.

So.. I guess my hubby is being so sweet and he is such a sweetheart throughout this year (keep it up honey heh). He went home, looking very tired after work as usual, so I was not expecting something extravagant this year.. plus, he already mentioned, he had two important presentations on that day; one for his work (in front of other superior managers) and one for his master's class. So I was like ok... no big deal (at least a birthday card would do hehe)..and I was still speechless of my anniversary gift 2 weeks previously. So, that night, I watched Maharaja Lawak Mega while my kids were playing around...and they were behaved! haha.. sbb birthday mama ke? Then, around 11 pm my hubby reached home..yes he really looked like he had a long day.. so.. around 11.30 pm.. I took my sons to bed...but suddenly Fahri vomited at 12 midnight and I couldn't remember what was the reason (as he vomits most of the time when he cries).. but nothing serious..after cleaning up fahri, Epul made Fahri wished me a Happy Birthday. Awww the best wish ever... Ok.. I thought maybe he forgot since he was so tired. Then, I went upstair to do smthing then when I reached down...tadaaaa.. a surprise gift.. hmm.. we are always competing who is more romantic and fulls with surprises.. I didn't expect him to give me this but thank u so much Abg... 


 the 31st birthday card... it was really sweet
 These two boys pandai pulak tak tido and were really behaved..mcm pandai sangat nk kasi cair hati mama..mmg cair pun
Birthday selfie hihi..sabarla wahai suami
 Then, the next morning, we decided to postpone our birthday lunch to Sunday (the next day) because we wanted to attend my friend Mun's Aqiqah ceremony for her son Zaheen. It felt so good to meet familiar faces at the majlis and of course the adorable Zaheen.
 with my long-lost ex-colleagues- Nas and Mun
 I love this picture snapped by Epul

So, as planned, Epul treated me for a birthday lunch...yeayyy.. I've always fancied seafood for all time. So, he took me to Adam Lai, Section 15 Shah Alam... I give 5 stars to this restaurant in terms of service (very fast), menu ( all types of seafood menus are here and they are so delicious tak tipu), the environment.. everything...definitely my fav seafood restaurant now!
yeayyy.. papa nak belanja seafood
 naeem n papa tgk fish
 Naeem mmg pandang sipi jer kat baby chair..nk duduk mcm org besar
d
buat iklan susu soya jap sambil tunggu food datang
 Alhamdulillah..anak2 mama dah behave sikit la dari biase..
my happiness
 Dah sampai pun our sea treasures....hihi.. we ordered all my fav dishes- Buttered Prawn, Steamed Ikan Siakap, Tom Yam campur, Kailan Ikan Masin and Adam Lai Chicken... Thorbaikkkk tok!
 My drink- Adam Lai juice
 Gelagat anak beranak makan.. 

Thank u husband for the wonderful 31st birthday moments. Love u lillahitaala

Then, on the following day, my bff Sha n hubby came to see me to pass me my bday gift. Aww so sweet. Thank u love. Makin sayang hehe. Just kidding ;)
l
My bff Sha n my hubby's bff Ameen
 Thank u beb for the gift..really love it!

My other bff cum my colleague Shu also surprised me one fine morning when she put this gift at my cubicle. So sweet!
She gave me this! Love it so much..terharula sangat..

I am so touched with all the wishes from my friends, family members and mostly from my parents. And the best part was my mom did leave me a happy birthday wish through FB and it was so long and meaningful haha ...boleh tahan banyak likes jugak my mom dpt lolz..

Thank u Allah swt for this wonderful gift. Allahhuakhbar.

No comments:

Post a Comment