Monday, December 1, 2014

5th Anniversary Part 2: outing and husband's surprise

salam...

Since hubby has a master's class on Friday night (the anniversary night), so we postponed our outing plan to the next day. We went to Sunway Pyramid on Saturday's night, four of us. Sunway Pyramid was a good choice as it was our first place for dating...first dating.. the day when I fell in love with him.. the day when I tested him.. not to say test.. I observed him..haha.. ishh kelakarla ingt balik...
Actually, he wanted to surprise me with buying me a bracelet but of course I need to be there to choose the bracelet (the wrist's measurement and the design), so it was not a surprise no more. But of course the moment he said that we are going to jewellery shop in Pyramid to buy me a bracelet, I was touched. It is really sweet and thoughtful of him. It's not the matter of the price but the thought counts in, it really touches my heart...until now. Thank you hubby. Love love. Hee... don't puke just yet. This is just another sweet memory that I would like to capture onto my blog. Who knows..my kids will read this in future and realize how sweet their papa can be (sometimes) heee...

My husband is not the kind of person who love to surprise his wife or in other words- too romantic. I consider him as mild romantic. Eh ade ke? haha.. Anyways, So.. the one that he did last Saturday was really a big deal for me. I know.. Problem for most men is when their romantic act becomes a joke by their friends at the end of the day. So, I would like to congratulate my hubby for letting go his macho ego hahahaha

We reached Pyramid at 9 pm but managed to go to the jewellery shop (Poh Kong and then Tomei) at 9.30 after a parking matter. So, being me, I can make a decision in a shortest of time (and whether the decision turns out well or badly later haha) .. I chose my desired bracelet in Tomei.. I have two favorites and asked him to decide for me. Since his plan was to surprise me at first, so we asked the store assistant to put it nicely in a jewellery box lolz. So that I will pretend that this is an unknown surprise =)

After that, he left Fahri and I at the lobby where there were Christmas tree and all the related decorations. He asked me to wait there while he brought Naeem with him to unknown destination. Surprise la konon.
 In front of Tomei store...see ..it was almost close
 Abg fahri dah pandai posing...
 Anak mama ni makan banyak tapi tetap nampak kurus
I love this picture of us wpun blur
 Ni terpengaruh tgk Disney banyak sgt la ni..ish ishh
 Selfie with the hub..
 Another one..
 Mama n naeem yg tgh mkn candy




 Abg fahri joined the other kids shuffle kat tgh2 tu
 My happiness.. thank u Allah swt




our picture with our kids.. biasela..x de tukang amik gambar

So, the next morning, I woke up, went down and tadaaa.. I saw this on the bar-tender. So he actually went to Memory lane to buy the big card and until now, I do not know when he bought me the roses. And the sweetest thing was when he stayed up the night before just to decorate the card!



Surpriseeee!!!!


Ok.. now I remember why he did ask me where the glue was...

So basically, we had our 'who is the most creative partner?' for 5th anniversary... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment