Thursday, November 12, 2015

Bonanza Sushi King at SACC Mall with kesayangans

Assalamualaikum..

Once in a while, escaping from hectic workload in office and setting a date with girlfriends yang satu kepala would be a great therapy to get some fresh air, if you know what I mean. Besides my wonderful colleagues at work, my girlfriends since ages are my panadols to keep me sane ;)

Last week, my sayang Nadia had informed us through our group chat about Sushi King was having it's promotion- Bonanza deals RM3 for each sushi plate. Woo wee. Well, I am not really a die hard fan of sushi but once in month ok la.... hihi. So, we set a date during lunch hour. Luckily when we arrived, there were not so many people. This was my first time eating at Sushi King. Usually, I had my sushi at Sakae Sushi and I do not know how to tell the differences haha. Both are fine with me as long as the company is good.

I've known Bayne since 2002 as a coursemate doing our degree in TESL. However, we became the closest when we worked together at UiTM Seri Iskandar, Perak as full time/ part time lecturer. Then, she also joined me teaching in MSU. We are best buddy till now. While Nadia, I knew her when I actually interviewed her for an English lecturer in MSU. She was my dedicated lecturer and part of English team that I love so much. Huhu rindunya :( . Now, Bayne and I have left the Uni for good but our friendship will always grow strong. InsyaAllah.
 with my yam Bayne with her significant pose
 Bayne.. you didn't tell me that u're going to maintain that look! Aku control ayu sorang2 haha
 with yam Nadia... she's younger than me but we share so many things in common
 such as...a true Instagrammer hahahah
 love you two!
 Bayne... you are still pretty regardless all sorts of faces that you were making!
 yummiehhhhh
 flirtyyyy sangat muka aku kenapa???!!!!!
 Nadia comel! Sedap sangat ke yam
 Sabar je dengan perangai poser kami nih
 Selfie teruk ! Friends for keep

After having our sushi, we went up to Level 3 and while looking for a washroom, taraaa we found this! A giant wall poster at the corner of a furniture shop. Then, si poser ni pun dapat idea "Korang... jom amik gambar kat sini... feeling feeling macam laman seni arrr hahaha" So... these were the outcomes ;p
 It looked real, kan
 tengah buat apa tu noks
 meh sini kak ton nak bukak drawer
 ha..paling legend... sandarkan pada kenangan ;p

Before going back, let's OOTD! Kita kan instagrammer tegar hahahah.. teruk teruk
 Bayne... ko amik gambar kitorang buat2 borak nih hahah

Love you two so much. Jom balik ke pangkal jalan.

2 comments: