Wednesday, November 11, 2015

My parents' 35th Anniversary and welcoming the first baby girl!

Assalamualaikum wbt..

My parents headed down to Sri Damansara (my bro's house) and Klang (my house) last week. Usually, when they are in town, their schedule is full with lots of activities since my aunt who lives in Kota Damansara loves to arrange a meet up. I am actually so jealous seeing how my parents and my aunties (the other aunty lives in Sri Gombak) are spending their time together. I guess that's the beautiful thing about being retired haha...  

Actually, the main reason my parents came down here because we just welcomed our first baby girl in the family! My sister in law has safely delivered her first daughter which marked the first grand daughter in the family. Everyone is so excited because finally after 4 grandsons (who have deep passion toward Ultraman, their hobbies were jumping, climbing and action fighting ;p), now we can throw a Barbie party! yeayyy hahha I am so happy for my brother and also for my parents. 

And the sweetest part was our baby darling was born on my parents' 35th wedding anniversary. What a beautiful day to be remembered! I have planned with my sister to celebrate my parents' anniversary on Saturday, a day later than the actual anniversary date (30.10.2015) and I planned to treat them at a steamboat restaurant. However, my mom kept mentioning that my dad wanted to eat Nasi Lemak Murni Discovery. I used to bring them to USJ Murni Discovery last year and my dad kept talking about how tasty the food were, since then. So, I had changed plan, from a steamboat to unique meals in USJ Murni Discovery in USJ9 Taipan. I bought a cake a day earlier, kept it in my refrigerator and before heading to a friend's wedding in Puchong, we stopped by at Murni and I made a reservation as well as asked the staff to place my cake into their fridge. So, the plan was, after my friend's wedding reception, I would be headed to my SIL's mother's house to meet our little baby girl. Then, proceed with the plan at Murni.

 Headed to my friend's wedding. with my Naeem
 Because I was so rushed, I did not manage to meet the bride. Hence, photo-booth would be the proof! ;p

Meet our baby girl. My first niece!

Then, we headed to Murni Discovery with my parents and sister. Yeayy, they were sleeping over at my house for two nights!
 For the drinks, we ordered I Love You and Ribena Laici Special.. the best!
 We ordered Nasi Lemak Murni Discovery, Roti Seafood, Naan Cheese Beckham, Nasi Goreng Beckham and Mix Grill.

Abg Fahri was too sleepy that he couldn't bother to wake up

 Happy 35th Anniversary Umi and Wan. Your love and marriage is such an inspiration and we always pray for your good health and happiness now and hereafter, InsyaAllah.

 with my one and only sistah! We are crazy about this shawl styling now!


On Sunday, I made my mom to cook Nasi Kerabu for us and mannn I was the happiest human being on earth! Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment