Monday, August 25, 2014

Ateff's farewell

Salam.. so after my aunt went back, I quickly got ready for the group date that night. Actually, I put on an fb status about our friend, Ateff is leaving on a jet plane very soon to further his PHD and tagging friends who were our clique back in SESS. Then, I created a whatsapp group as I guess the conversation should be more confidential hehe. Finally, we had decided on the time, date and place to meet. It's at Kak Lin's house. Actually, all of us (read: Kak Lin, Fya, Mun, Tina, Ateff, Amal, Tika and myself) are bunch of people who got very close when we worked in SESS back in 2009. And all of us have left the place for good =) and continuing our living in other places.

So, the meet-up was successful except for Tika and Tina could not make it that night. Tak puas rasanya jumpa diorang. Thank u Kak Lin for having us and serving us with delicious soto. It is kinda a pot luck event as we also brought other meals along. My kids... my kids.. as usual.. they will not seat still. But Alhamdulillah..they got easier to be friend with Kak Lin's cute daughters, hannah and sarah.. but at times they were out of control (gonna explain more on this on the next post). Anyway, we wish Ateff all the best in Aussie and bring back his doctorate and becoming the new HOD in ____ heee.

Fahri and Hannah...
Fahri was super friendly that nite...I guess they do look alike..like siblings heeh
"Stop it... i don't want"
Naeem and Sarah also wanted to play along
Fahri ni mmg semua benda die nak main
 Sorry ye hanna..fahri teringin nak ride basikal pink ni

Preggy mun, amal and ateff
Kak Lin n Fya
The husbands.. mine je x de..tukang amik gambar
 kak lin and hubby were adjusting the monopod
my heroes

candid ;)
with my sayang sayang
bff fya n mun

No comments:

Post a Comment