Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Raya bonding

Assalam.. on last Saturday, I had one open house raya invitation from my aunty in Damansara while my hubby had 3 invitations! But, I decided to pay a visit to my aunt's house in Sri Gombak as I guess I haven't been to her house for almost 2 years. I feel really bad as both aunt and uncle or whom I call Ngah and Ayah Ngah were the ones who have helped me tremendously during my TESL years. So many deeds they have done for me. Even at one time, when I already worked in Perak, my car broke down in the mid of highway to KL... it's in Rawang..and my kind uncle came and resque me at night! Just imagine... he came all the way from Gombak to Rawang! They were so nice.. and me? After getting married, I only went to their house when my parents came or when they had a kenduri, etc.. I really can not forgive myself. My resolution now is to go more often to their house. I really feel bad about this! So, I wanna thank my hubby for agreeing with my plan and for not going to his friends' open houses. Thank u love. 

Then, I had an idea ..which I decided to go to my bff's house, Zaidioerra Eriannie in Taman Greenwood, Gombak, because it's just nearby. We often chit-chatting via Whatsapp but hard to meet up as she's in KL and I am in Klang/ Shah Alam. So I told Zai that I wanna go beraya to her house since I am visiting my aunt in Gombak.. Alang-alang.. She said ok.. 

So, everything went so well, I really miss my aunt and uncle. Good to see and catching up with them. Also my bbf, thank u for the hospitality hehe.. Zai and husband were really friendly.. Our kids also did play together..I love her cozy house. Thank u zai.. memang tak puas borak.. but we had to make a move around 4 pm as I need to go to my other aunt's open house in Damansara. So, overall, last Saturday was ,y day..thank u hubby for being so tak berkira. =)

 let's start the open-house journey!
 fahri and akim
 as usual, fahri say no to the camera




naeem and auni



me and Zai..serius rasa teringat balik zaman sekolah bile bergambar mcm ni..pose pn same rasenya
 my aut;s open house in damansara
 amboi fahri..tgk kakak cantik ke..
 with my beautiful counsins, erni and zeze
finally succeed taking photo with these gorgeous cousins as they were so busy entertaining the guests .. they are still in high school ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment