Sunday, August 3, 2014

First raya Aidilfitri 2014

Selamat hari raya Aidilfitri 2014. Raya tahun ni x de lah meriah sangat as I still feel n teringat keadaan di Gaza. Jangan la kita lupakan mereka yang tengah sengsara tu. Tapi, whatever happens, kenangan / sweet memories must be captured and of course onto my sweet blog ;)

Raya tahun ni kami beraya di Kelantan. We headed to Kelantan a day before raya. Tahun ni turn my family. So meriah sbb my brother n family semua ada. Tapi tahun ni ade kelainan sikit as we decided to rent a homestay in Kota Bharu. Our family has grown bigger so we didn't want to trouble anyone. It is more convenient this way.

family portrait at homestay.. our theme this year is baby blue. I wore jubah dress on the first raya but my tudung didn't really coorperate so well..huuu
one of the best pictures of us 4
with my mom otw to the graveyard..
 what I was doing? no idea.. we visited the graves of my late grandparents on my dad's side. Al-Fatihah
Next, we went to Cik Sah's house, my dad's elder sister
her house is always a spot for us to take pictures, with my sis mira and sis inlaw, kak ayu and my two cute nephews, Irfan and Iqram
us.. Aidilfitri 2014

Then, we went to Mak Long's House, also my dad's elder sister. Some pictures:
Mama fail!
Trying to persuade my kids yg susah nak makan during raya
panglima2 mama
 Us with mak long

Then, around 4 pm, we headed to Pasir Mas, my birth place, my mom's kampung. Likewise my dad, both my grandparents on mom's side have passed away. Guess what? We did a photoshoot on a railway! haha.. rare jugak! the railway is just opposite of my late grandparents' house!


fish-eye selfie using my sis's iphone. I changed my shawl towards the evening as the earlier shawl needed an extra effort to wear ;)

Some of pictures of my relatives on mom's side:

No comments:

Post a Comment