Thursday, August 14, 2014

Mini jamuan raya

Assalamualaikum..last week on the 8th of August 2014, I held a mini open house raya. Mini means there is no khemah rent, etc.. the menu were also simple yet delicious..home cooked by my MIL and myself. We prepared mee hun sup, soto, carbonara and bolognese spaghetti. Supposedly, my hubby's officemates were the ones who have been invited but last minute, my hubby said they wanted us to postpone. ish ish.. but I have invited my friends..close friends and colleagues.. so we decided to have two parts of jamuan raya..lolz... we also celebrated naeem and my FIL's birthday that night.

 these are my neighbours
 my friend fifa and kids were among the earliest guests
 hubby n neighbor
 my SIL n MIL..thank u!
 my colleagues.. jijie, as and thira

 the only ex-MSU who came...nas and nadia

 thira and dayah

 kak sha my officemates who also happened to be my hubby's denior from USM


 these are my darling in office..my crazy colleagues..tahnk u guys for coming!

 shu, farah and kak wa

thira, dayah and kak bibi.. look at naeem at the back membebel..fahri sibuk ngan kawan2 kat luar

with anis, my hubby's fren's wife.. thank u anis..

No comments:

Post a Comment