Sunday, August 24, 2014

Makcikku datang beraya

Assalamualaikum w.b.t....

On last Thursday, my aunt and cousin from Kuantan came to my house for beraya. She was actually here to look after her grandchildren, Darwish and Danisha as my cousin (which is her son), Zul needed to attend a jamuan raya in PJ but they could not bring the kids along. So, my aunt stayed at my other aunt's house in Gombak. So, my aunt who I call her as Cik Nah, called me on the Thursday's morning, to ask whether I am ok if she wanted to come that night. I was like huhu...because I already had a plan - meet-up session cums farewell to my friend, Ateff at Kak Lin's house that night. I was like so sorry that I already had a plan that night. But, I felt so guilty that made me called my mom and told her about it. Cik Nah is very close to us- to me. I felt bad. So, as usual, my mom would give solution within a minute! Love u ummi! She said why don't I just invited Cik Nah to come to my house on the evening instead. Ting!!!! Yeahh...how I couldn't thought of that. It was such a good idea as coincidentally, I took a half-day leave that day as my MIL needed to go for a medical check-up. Thank u ummi for saving your daughter yg gelabah ni from feeling guilty for the rest of her life =) .. So yup, I called my aunty back and told her about it and she said ok. So, I called my MIL to check on what do we have and don't at the kitchen and went to Giant to buy stuffs for cooking.

I reached home, and then my MIL left the house for the clinic's appointment together with my FIL. I took a shower quickly, entertained Naeem for few mins (he now loves to request this and that).. then shoot to the kitchen.. I prepared a fried mee (not spicy so my kids also can enjoy it) and I also prepared cocktail pudding. So, I already had a dessert to bring to Kak Lin's house that night! Settled. Alhamdulillah.. Then, my PIL returned home and my MIL brought Naeem to sleep. She looked so happy.. I guess because her blood level is showing a good read. Alhamdulillah. Happy for her.

Then, around 5.30 pm, Cik Nah with her son, Zul and wife, Nadia arrived at my home. Makin kaya budak ini skrg. Kereta makin besar! hee.. Alhamdulillah..happy for him. They have two kids. Darwish, same as as Naeem and lil Danisha, 6 months. Then, my hubby got back from work. The kids were playing around together even though they looked a lil bit shy shy cat at times. Danisha is such a cute baby girl. She was not feeling well and having flu.

I really appreciated my aunt's presence that evening as I have so much respect on her and family. She is the next kin of my family. She is very close to my family as she is the only sister (on my dad's side) who is living in Kuantan, nearby our house in Kuantan. They have each other to rely on.. InsyaAllah. Thank u Cik Nah for your visit. 

Naeem and Darwish were socializing

with Danisha...geramm kan..

family picture including my MIL

Thank u for visiting... till we meet again.. InsyaAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment