Monday, November 17, 2014

Bila rindu


Assalamualaikum w.b.t... haishhh busy busy.. busy with classes, works and busy berdating with my bffs hee.. even though I frequently meet my bff-sha n bayne, but sometimes I feel terribly missing my other girls. The ones who had I been working with especially in msu (5 years kot). One of them is Nadhrah. So I planned a meet up with her, together with my other beloved soul sister, Nadia. The last time I met Nadrah was 5 months ago, during her wedding. As for Nadia, we always lepak2 after work..once in a month adalah. So, we dated at Subang Parade (at first) but later si mak buyung (yes Nadhrah is pregnant) wanted to eat a desert after seeing Hanis Zalikha posted a picture on IG haha...layankan aje.. so we went to Empire, just few walks away.

 my sayang2 on candid
 two ladies that I ll always remember, Nadia n Nadrah
 three of us
this is a desert craved by Nadrah... ala I forgot the name

 at Madam Kwan with Nad.. romantik x ade a rose kat situ
 If possible, I wanna meet u every day Nadia
 OOTD sikit... I was wearing Bokkita hijab and Jubah from Calaqisya
 Ape lagi tu chu olls
 Ada org cakap kami ni muka nk sama
so we claimed each other as 'step sisters' haha

Lepas rindu!

No comments:

Post a Comment