Wednesday, November 26, 2014

30 DBC: Day 2: 5 cara memenangi hati anda

How to win my heart? Gedik sangat weh tajuk Day 2 Challenge ni.ok let me see if I can think of any's haha:

1- Buy me flowers. When I was young, I preferred my partners to buy me chocolates instead of flowers but as I am getting wiser (x nak ngaku tua tuh), I love flowers... And of course, both flowers and chocolates are double nice!

2-Surprises! I love surprises, but not pranks ya....

3- Talk to me nicely... I don't go with harsh and rude languages.

4. Be smart. and Confident. These two characters really can make me adore you. I have so many crushes when I did my masters... be it the lecturers or the classmates.

5. People who respect my family or any other older people will get my heart easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment