Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Happy 34th Anniversary Umi n Wan

My parents came over to my house from 28th October to 2nd Nov, few weeks ago. One of the reasons is to celebrate their 34th anniversary... how sweet is that hihi...comel je my parents ni. Besides, my sis wanted to watch football game, JDT vs Pahang Tok Gajah... of course la Tok Gajah won kan...And fortunately because of my parents were here, my PIL took this opportunity to balik kampung at Ijuk, Perak. I am happy finally they could go back to kampung (Mak did mention about her intention to go back to settle up few things) and thank u to my parents for looking after my kids while I was in office. win-win situation rite. On the 31st Oct's night, since it was a working day, we postponed the celebration to that particular weekend. So, being me, at least, I bought them an anni cake. And I treated them dominos pizza too! Nyum Nyum.. It was only me, my kids, my parents, my sis n my cousin were there to celebrate. Hubby was having master's class that night.

 These two are my favs!
 Happy 34th anniversary ummi n wan.. U two are the cutest couple ever... My guideline and role models in marriage..
 My beautiful parents...Alhamdulillah...My dad is a one cool husband. He is romantic, soft spoken, love to tease my mom and a great father. Oh yeah..my dad also has a good sense in fashion...My mom is soft, kind, friendly, helpful, lovable and love taking pictures haha. They complete each other so much.




Us without my brother

so, as planned, we gathered for a celebration on Sunday. I gave few options to my parents on the which restaurant they would like to go. So my dad chose to eat Nasi Arab. So I suggested Al-Rawsha, Section 7, Shah Alam. I went to the place once during iftar from last Ramadhan. The place was nice for big family and the ambience...it is like u are in Egypt. The food? Excellent! But of course, there is no satisfaction in food tasting when u have few kids with you..ni problem..mama can come n eat again. Alhamdulillah, every part of the family could make it. It's not even difficult when I only have 3 siblings haha. And we also invited my cousin (very close to my sis..like a twin), Izzah as she is just staying nearby in Section 7.

 Big table for us
 Anak mama yg kreatif
 I forgot the name but a-must-eat



I want this back
 with Naeem
 my mom n fahri
 with my sis, myra...same tak









 my parents with their grandchildren...all boys!
Abdul Salam's Clan

No comments:

Post a Comment