Monday, November 17, 2014

SyukSyaq's Birthday Party

Assalamualaikum w.b.t, This is a backdated story...as usual.. Syuk and Syaq are sons of Syah (Epul's bff) and Nis. Syuk is 4 yrs old (same age with Fahri) and Syaq (1 yr)... They are so cute...just like my sons...boleh tak cam tu haha...All kids are cute and adorable kan...They held the birthday party at Pizza Hut, Kota Damansara. I will never say no to birthday party because of cakes! hehe and talking about cakes...I will picture how happy Fahri will be...the cake lover..just like the mama... So please invite me to birthday parties hehe..


 as usual...selfish with Naeem bucuk mama
 birthday song session




Blow the candles boys!
 masa ni Fahri kat depan sekali
 two comel cakes for both Syuk and Syaq
 some of the same faces if there is any events (hubby's friends) and of course our bff couple- amin n sha



adik naeem yg x mau campur ngn org at the mo
 abg fahri yg makan banyak n excited dpt color2
 with my bff-sha
 the daddies of mrsm KT



Adele n Fahri
 Fahri n papa
 with Hanie
 before heading back, fahri wanted to explore the playzone outside



Thank u my sis-in law Achu for accompanying us...best kan mkn pizza banyak2 hehe
 My heartbeat
 I love my harem pants so much
 My boys yg x duk diam
With puan nis...thank u nis for inviting us...best sangat buat birthday party kat pizza hut...terbaik!

No comments:

Post a Comment