Friday, June 19, 2009

impact

I was helpless-no motivation to blogging lately with no valid reason. I have tried to find something sparkling that will motivate me to write again and again. A lot of things happened in my life since last day I blogged, but it seems I just don’t have the drive to share them over here.

Yesterday’s evening, after work, I wasted my money for 3 hours at cc since I can not berfacebooking at my office. Usually, to save budget, I used to online at Pak Li or Bangi Kopitiam while having my tea o’ ice or just simply online nearby. But, lately I was so damn lazy to do that. I wanted to have a nice comfy zone of my net surfing. You could imagine how much I’m being dreaming to apply a broadband network for my notebook once I think i could manage my cash properly.

Back to the story, so I was surfing the net, facebooking, and I don’t know why I was so eager to read this one person’s blog. I know this lady but not that close. It happened that I know her because she is my coursemate in UM. I just wanted to have the gut to write for my blog. Ok, the truth is I wanted to read her blog because I wanted to get to know her deeper and I love her writing. Her English is marvelously good.

Therefore, I read her entries from the first page. Without realizing it, I was so interested to her story of life and I could say she is so generous with her words, she is a nice person and her life is full with surprises. Then, came at the sad part of her life, I was so amazed and impressed with what she has going through with her family. Who can tell, despite of her soft spoken, her gentleness, her sweetness, her brilliantness and her perfectness that most of us can see outside of her, she has that problem that maybe had ruined the meaning of perfect life.

To the girl, if u’re reading this and if u’re thinking that I am writing about u, yes I want to say this. I ADORE U. U don’t know how much impact that u have left in other’s people’s life just by reading your story. And I am one of it. I am so touched, inspired and motivated by your kindness and spirit. I don’t care if u’re the brightest girl and the most beautiful girl in campus, because u just deserve it, girl!

It happened that one lecturer in my masters’ class seemed to confuse me n her. Sha said in some ways, we do look alike. I don’t know. But, once I finished reading her blog, I found that there were a lot of similar circumstances that she and me had been through in our journey of life. Hidup ini banyak kebetulannya kan?

2 comments: