Sunday, June 21, 2009

pindah 2

Today, I went to see my new rented house at Bukit Jelutong. I went with Yat, one of my best buddies since TESL. Thanks babe for accompanying me this afternoon. Luv U. So, today was my first meet with my new housemates starting next month, Izyan and Kak Azi. We have one more housemate, but she couldn’t make it today. Three of them do know each other. So, I will be their new housemate. I don’t expect too much because I just need some spaces and comfortable place for me to work, to sleep, to do my assignments and to have my privacy in a place that I call HOME. Therefore, I don’t expect them to treat me like their best buddy or what; it’s good enough if all of us can respect each other. So far, Izyan and Kak Azi seem like a nice people to me. 4 of us will be moving in on early July. And surprise surprise, Izyan is part time MSU student! Hopefully, she will be not my student for this new semester. It will be so weird though….

I’m planning to move out my things, slowly, within this week to the new house. There is still one Indian man is living in that house. Scary huh? I must bring someone along when I want to move out my stuffs over there. I’m still thinking whether to ask my dad n mom to help me to transfer out my stuffs or should I just get one lorry to do that. I don’t want to trouble my parent but knowing my dad, he is for sure wanted to make sure what kind of place that I’ll be living. Oh ya ayahku. Selamat Hari Bapa. U’re the dearest and the most handsome that in the world!

Do u wanna know a secret? Shhhh…I can’t hardly wait to move out!

2 comments: